If you want to share your thoughts and comments on any BabyKicks products send us an email: info[@]babykicks.com - we love to hear from you.
In the meantime have a look at what parents from around the world have been saying:
- "I just wanted you to know if I had the money to replace all of my diapers with ONLY BabyKicks 3g Pocket diapers, I would do it in a heart beat! I am sold on this diaper ... it is the best one by FAR that I have! I love everything about it! I have to figure out a way to get more!"
- Kara (CD Mom)
- "The first time we used it (the BabyKicks Organic Fitted), I was impressed by how trim and comfortable it looked on my son. Even his grandfather was impressed with it, and that says a lot! I found that with 1 Joey Bunz and a doubler I don’t even need a cover with this diaper, and the outside isn’t even damp when it’s changing time - I love it. It has moved its way to the top as my favorite diaper and I can’t wait to try it out on my newborn!"
- Suzanne (CD Mom)
- "The 3g Pocket Diaper is my new favorite cloth diaper. They fit my 22lbs 7 month old very well and they cleared up his diaper rash. I'd definitely recommend these diapers to other parents!"
- Jennifer (CD Mom)
- "I love how the Organic Fitted looks like a scoop of Vanilla ice cream with M&M's on top!"
- Anna (The Baby Store Plus)
Inserts & Doublers
"Night time diapering for us would be impossible without the Joey-Bunz. Nothing can beat the trimness, absorbency and versatility of this tiny insert for holding the heaviest of wetters. Ours have washed thousands of times and show no wear, this is the best investment anyone who uses cloth diapers can make. When I think of how many babies are sleeping at night with Joey-Bunz on their bottoms instead of disposables, it puts such a huge smile on my face!"
- Stephanie (Abby's Lane)
"The BabyKicks Hemparoo Doublers are by far my favorite doubler. I think these are a best buy when looking to add absorbency to any diapering system. The can be used from birth to potty training to give you just the added absorbency you need without a lot bulk."
- Sarah (Pinstripes Polkadots)
"Joey Bunz Hemparoos are a MUST have for any mother that has a heavy wetting child ... I have had to start adding a Joey-Bunz to all my cloth diapers! It has saved from having a lot of wet sheets!"
- Gena (For the Monster)
"If you are looking for a trim yet super absorbent insert for any of your pocket diapers, look no further! The Joey-Bunz is by far my favorite insert out there. I love the fact that it is hemp and organic cotton, what more can you ask for!"
- Heather (Banana Peels Diapers)
"Many of my customers and I love your BabyKicks Joey-Bunz because they are often the missing link in the solution parents look for when it comes to a heavy wetter."
- Kimberly (Peacock Organics)
"I think your Joey-Bunz ar great. Our customers love them, they're green and natural, super absorbent, are a great value. We have many satisfied customers using them as reusable inserts for their G-Diapers and as trim inserts for their prefold and pocket diapers."
- Monica (Mother's Guild)
"Cannot say enough good about them!! They are the only daytime insert I can use one of and change every 3 hours without 'overfilling.' At night I use the fleece/hemp prefolds with a Joey-Bunz and we do 9.5 hours without incident! Joey-Bunz are worth every penny."
- Leslie (CD Mom)
- "When it comes to extra-absorbency and a super trim fit BabyKicks Hemp products are second-to-none. BabyKicks Hemparoo PreFolds are the only prefold diapers we use on our 11 month old son during the day and at night. When we need more absorbency for our longer trips out, we use a Joey-Bunz insert in our pocket diaper, or simply place a doubler in-between our baby and the diaper. Because we love BabyKicks Hemp Products so much it is the only hemp prefold we retail on our cloth diaper web-store! Go BabyKicks!"
- Shannan (Beach Bummies)
- "These diapers are my favorite to use with my heavy wetter. I use one prefold in a pocket diaper for any daytime and two at night ..."
- Amy (Thanks Mama)
- "We really love all of the BabyKicks products, but we use the Joey-Bunz and PreFolds the most. They are so absorbent without being bulky. The hemp prefolds are far superior to the cotton because of their softness and absorbency Caroline slept all night last night in her prefold and she never leaked. We usually put her in a specialty night time diaper, but forgot last night. We were so surprised this morning."
- Jenn (Go Green Baby Co.)
- "I would say my favorite BabyKicks product is the prefolds. My favorite stuffer for my pocket diapers is the Toddle size prefold. I can use one of these and my 2 1/2 year old twins are dry until morning and they are so trim!"
- Stephanie (Nutty Bums)
- "BabyKicks hemp fleece prefolds are not only made from eco-friendly hemp but are super soft and absorbent. Great for heavy wetters! Your baby and our planet will thank you."
- Heather (Banana Peels Diapers)
BabyKicks Organic Fitted
This is our amazing BabyKicks Organic Fitted. The premier side snapping fitted diaper whi ...
The Original and famous JoeyBunz! Designed to be trim, absorbent and easy to use, the ...
Great Cloth Diaper Change 2013
Join us to break the Guinness World Record and learn more about cloth diapering. Have a chance to chat with local cloth diaper-ers and win prizes! ...
Great Cloth Diaper Hunt
BabyKicks is taking part in the 13th Cloth Nappy Hunt! Can you find the hidden icon on our website? To find out all the details visit us on Fac...